You know that thing where you reblog someone's...
xxhimrxx: Fandoms in a nutshell: that one cat is like: wait, this is new to me, i just joined and what do i d——— FEELS OMG THIS IS SO PERFECT
kermitthefrrog: every time i misspell the as teh it takes me back to those days Omg the Quatre makes it priceless.
romanorgasm: raerfaun: “but you can’t be a lesbian, you look so girly!” “you must be a lesbian because you are so boyish”
Merida’s sexuality is a non-issue in the film, and the fact that this topic is...– Autostraddle, “Brave’s Unconventional Heroine: What Doesn’t Queer You Makes You Stronger” [x] (via mswyrr)
Like/Reblog to show Nickelodeon that we want a...
ATTENTION ALL GIRLS AND LADIES: if you walk from...
loadeddd: I will always reblog things like this, it won’t ruin your blog or the look of it, and this could potentially save a life. ive gotten chased / followed home a couple of times. people be careful be aware!
reblog if you are as obsessed with A:TLA or LOK as...
avatar-rokuu: I need new blogs to follow
Live Cis Excellence: I am outright disgusted how... →
socialjusticeally: communismkills: I guess freedom of religion means nothing to them. No, you cannot compare it to female circumcision. It is by no means, at all, the same thing. Just like how you cannot compare family structures to authoritarian dictatorships. Get a grip on scale, please. At the end of the… ^ THIS
ow ow my fucking everything im puking
Lesbian couple found shot in Texas park →
fuckyeahmarxismleninism: Two teenage girls in a relationship were found with gunshot wounds to the head in a south Texas park, with one of them dying from her injuries, media reports say. Police were searching for their assailants. Mollie Judith Olgin, 19, and Mary Christine Chapa, 18, were found in knee-deep grass in a nature area in Portland by a couple Saturday, said Portland Police Chief...
general-iroh2-0 asked: ooc; it's the ATLA Chibi Shorts. You can youtube them. That one is from Schooltime Shipping.
penguinsledding asked: My gifs are from the chibi Avatar short "School Time Shipping." You should be able to find it on youtube fairly easily. 8D
TIME FOR BED
25 DEEP Questions.
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
22. Are you old fashioned?
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
Reblog for a creepy compliment in your ask.