Hey there! My name is Ashton. My various blogs are linked below and I think you should follow them! I love a lot of things!
- Name: Ashton (Jen is my first name.)
- Age: 21
- Height: 5’1-ish.
- Relationship status: In an open relationship with an intelligent and very loving young man. I’m mostly interested in ladies.
- Birthday: November 6th
- Favorite color: White
- Favorite bands/singers: Holy shit, uhhh… Studio Killers, Loreen, Above & Beyond, Lady Gaga, Neilio and Klaypex. There’s way more.
- Last song listened: “La La Love” by Ivi Adamou. Eurovision ftw!!
- Favorite movie: Back to the Future Series
- Last movie watched: District B13: Ultimatum, which may be my second favorite movie ever.
- Favorite book: Fahrenheit 451. I hope you can rest, Ray. You’re lucky to have escaped our current world.
- Last book read: Night Angel Trilogy Book 1 - The Way of Shadows
- # of siblings: One. My older brother.
- # of pets: One. An old cat I took from my boss named Belle. She’s 10 and sweet as can be.
- Best school subject: History.
- Mac or PC?: I have a PC, but I use Linux
- Cell phone type: One of those LG Andriod phones from Virgin Mobile
- Current shirt color: Red
- Gamer?: Oh baby yes. Love me some Minecraft and Dead Space
- Day or night?: Day
- Summer or winter?: Winter. Otherwise, Spring.
- Most-visited website?: Hm…
- Celebrity crush: Cyril Rafaelli
- Biggest turn on: BDSM, Bondage, Fictional ‘monster love’, all kinds shit.
My initial reactions:
The Edge of Glory can be described as nothing less than an anthem. I hear Queen, I hear Bruce (probably thanks to Clarence), I hear something that will make a stadium full of people stand up and shed tears of joy and courage with their hands over their hearts and their eyes to the sky. This is incomparable to anything she has done before. This is incomparable to anything ANY pop star (and most musicians) have ever done before.
You see, Gaga is on a mission. She wants to change the face of pop. If this song is in any way indicative of how epic the rest of the album will be, she will do just that. No, this does not suggest that she is the next Madonna. It suggests that she is a one woman version of the Beatles.